Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with first/last piece inspection of CNC machined parts and assemblies
- Leadership ability, able to delegate and train other employees
- Dimensional and visual inspection of incoming components and materials
- Inspection of Secondary operations, and Final Inspection prior to shipment.
- Reading of blueprints and use of handheld inspection equipment required.
- CMM experience a plus
- Calibration of equipment to ISO: 9001 Standards
- High attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using a variety of hand inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometer, gages).
- A practical understanding of statistical sampling and statistical process control.
- Solid comfort with computerized systems (MS Word, Excel, data collection software).
- Experience with CMM or computerized machine vision inspection system.
- Experience programming computerized inspection equipment a plus.
- Root cause analysis
- 5S methodology
- Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma
- Quality Control
- Quality Auditing
- Process Improvement
- Machinist, Set-up, Programmer, Quality experience
This is a 1st shift, 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM, with the expectation of being on call 24/7 as needed. Compensation ranges from $18-25/hr, depending on experience.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer