To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
- Mange the internal Helpdesk & Zendesk Systems for the Company including directly.
- Provide technical support to local and remote users.
- Perform general workstation configuration, maintenance, relocation and troubleshooting.
- Maintain accurate and up to date hardware and license inventory.
- Perform custom application installations, configurations, and upgrades.
- Develop and document procedures to ensure efficient, effective service to all users.
- Follow all Security, Certification, and Information Security protocols especially those in alignment with HITRUST, HIPPA, and GDRP.
- Lead the on-call progress to ensure client operations are addressed on a 24-hour basis.
- Demonstrate progression to enhance skillsets through completed courses or certifications annually.
- Assist with server support and maintenance and projects as needed to support the growth and enhancement of the Networking and Support function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or equivalent education and experience required.
- The position requires 2 years’ experience in hardware, software, network troubleshooting.
- Leadership, Supervisory, and Customer Service experience of 1 to 2 years recommended.
- Ability to handle confidential information in alignment with company requirements.
- Ability to remotely and physically access all sites to assist business members.
- Strong ability to communicate both in writing and verbally on a technically level as well to non-technical associates.
- Must be able to learn, support, and teach new and fast-changing technologies to both team members, leadership, and general staff members.
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office products.
- Work in a manufacturing or warehouse setting about 50% of the time.
- Work in an office setting about 50% of the time.
- Sedentary/sitting for about 60% of the time
- Walking and standing about 40% of the time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 90929
Equal Opportunity Employer