Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Hands-on production/distribution experience including shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Must be detailed oriented, strive for perfection, have strong personal drive and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Very well organized work habits
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends if requested
- Flexible to work on alternate shifts if requested
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years warehouse/distribution/production experience preferred, High school/GED
- Language Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills
- Reasoning Ability: Good judgment and problem-solving skills; ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- Work Environment/ Physical Demands:
- Warehouse / Test Lab Lift up to 75 lbs
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer