- Maintain a clean laboratory environment by removing waste and cleaning and sanitizing countertops, walls, floors, shelves, equipment, sinks, etc using approved cleaning solvents.
- Clean glassware and other containers and return them to the laboratory for use.
- Prepare and use cleaning solutions according to specifications.
- Maintain equipment, supplies, and instrumentation in working order to perform necessary preventative maintenance for operating departments.
- Maintain knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that is required to complete job responsibilities.
- Ensure a safe working environment for the laboratory by completing daily, weekly, and monthly safety checks.
- Aid laboratory teams with sample disposition
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs and use of pallet jack
- Required PPE will be provided as necessary.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 90776
Equal Opportunity Employer