Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Demonstrable skills in object oriented programming and modern design patterns.
- Ability to communicate technical and complex information both orally and in writing.
- Flexible and adaptable to learn and understand new technologies.
- Must have Windows-based development experience (Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports).
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs.
- Proficient in report development, including Crystal Reports.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer