Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School diploma or equivalent and must be at least 18 years old
- Good judgement, ability to make quick decisions, and problem solve
- Demonstrated skill and/or potential in working with individuals with special needs in a supportive environment.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills and ability to maintain self-composure and self-control under stressful conditions
- Ability to remain comfortable and composed when clients may exhibit aggressive, challenging, or offensive behaviors
- Access to an insured vehicle is strongly preferred • Successful completion of a caregiver background check as mandated by Wisconsin Chapter DHS 12
- Valid Wisconsin Driver's License & active automobile insurance
- Current Wisconsin DPI Special Education Aide License
- Successful completion of a pre-employment TB test and health screen
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14.00
Complete benefits package plus Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer