Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Key skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Ability to read and understand job requirements and material specifications, shipping/receiving documents, shop drawings, and blueprints.
- Working knowledge of Excel and using an ERP system.
- Working knowledge of properties and composition of radiator materials, structural metals and related components (OJT).
- Working knowledge of occupational hazards and the ability to follow safe work practices.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written)and work effectively with others.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with other IEA employees in the performance of inspection duties.
- Ability to plan and organize work and conduct inspection activities on a thorough and consistent basis.
- Working knowledge of radiator manufacturing—parts, materials and methods.
- Skill in using and maintaining appropriate inspection tools and equipment including Tape measure, calipers, and other various gages.
- Experience: Two or more years of related manufacturing experience.
- Education: CMM experience a plus.
- Certificates, Licenses, etc.: Forklift operator certification is desirable.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer