Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work off a pre-defined prospect list to make outbound calls to potential clients (roughly 50-60 daily calls)
- Schedule appointments for Business Development Managers
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven/self-motivated mindset and ability to work independently
- Previous sales support or customer service experience preferred, but not required (previous call-center experience ideal)
*All necessary work equipment will be provided by the employer.
*Definite growth and development opportunities available!
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (one hour lunch)
- Pay: $16-$18/hour
- Location: Brookfield
Please send resumes to: Melissa.Benning@goodwillsew.com
Equal Opportunity Employer