- Operate machines that insert/fold printed matter such as letters, booklets into folders or envelopes.
- Set up and adjust the machine to operate efficiently.
- Oversee output as well as being accountable for helpers while the machine is running.
- Inspects the finished product by verifying the correct construction and components to ensure that mail ability and quality standards are met.
- Assists in hand inserting projects as needed.
- Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized environment
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
- Read and interpret job information on order to determine production operation and specification to be performed.
- Make continuous quality checks throughout operations.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Maintain equipment according to manufacturing and company standards.
- Maintain mailing and assembly areas in a clean and organized manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer