LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- At least 5 years of proven experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting diesel, gas, and LPG engine concerns.
- Engineering and mechanics background/knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Charting, Pivot Tables, Graphs, Building Databases, etc.); Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to utilize test equipment in order to diagnose engines and component failure.
- Must be able to develop, propose, and implement field service processes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel 35% of the time, domestically & internationally!
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $100,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Service Engineering opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered f
Equal Opportunity Employer