KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some college or technical school course work or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 2+ years of experience wiring automated equipment.
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics and create redlines.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to use computer to print our wire labels.
- Employees must provide their own basic set of hand tools
- Familiarity with machine shop equipment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of electrical controls systems
- Proficient in metric systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others, and have a positive attitude
- Must have ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Sharp, quick, dedicated, and innovative problem solver
- Must be organized, creative, results-oriented, focused, and attentive to detail
- Exhibits continuous improvement
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
Salary and Work Schedule:
- Salary range between $22/hr. - $35/hr. depending on experience level
- Full-time position, Monday through Friday. hours are 6:30am – 3:00pm. Over time is available
- Overtime after 40 hours per week (for hourly employees)
- Medical & Dental Health Benefits
- Life insurance & disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 86380
Equal Opportunity Employer