Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent required - High School Verification is part of the pre-placement process
- Phone sales experience, able to overcome objections.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a call center.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
This call center environment will have the selected associates receiving inbound and outbound calls for various clients for multiple doctors’ offices.
This role requests flexibility to work any of the following schedules on a month to month schedule:
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Compensation is $14.00 / hour with bonus potential once you are hired on directly with the client.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer