- Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Human Resources.
- Prior experience managing a Human Resources department is required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to handle complex tasks and solve problems creatively and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated strategic agility.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and collaborative environment and grasp complex legal, financial, and operational matters.
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner and skilled in managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment as well as independently and possess the skills needed to strategically lead teams in achieving their goals.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in a manufacturing or warehouse setting about 25% of the time.
- Work in an office setting about 75% of the time.
- Sedentary/sitting for about 80% of the time
- Walking and standing about 20% of the time
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs. on occasion.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 91037
Equal Opportunity Employer