ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Execution of transactional core Human Resource (HR) processes (e.g. coordinate and conduct new associate orientation, unemployment claims processes, onboarding and exit interviews, transitional return to work, leave administration, OSHA reporting, etc.).
- Support hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to support recruitment and staffing plans.
- Aid Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to drive an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Administer programs to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Provides technical, customer relations, and general support for major initiatives and projects.
- Back, maintain and track compliance programs.
- Create and/or distribute communications (memos, emails, letters, presentations, spreadsheets, surveys, etc.).
- Track data and/or consolidate responses as requested and follow-up with others as needed to obtain information and identify insights.
- Administrative support for meetings, conference calls, video- conference calls, webinars/e-meetings, new hire orientation, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 90916
Equal Opportunity Employer