- The position is predominantly sedentary requiring the ability to sit, bend, stand and walk.
- May require occasional stooping, reaching, stair-climbing and repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Occasionally requires kneeling, pushing/pulling and repetitive motions of the feet.
- Physical demands of the position necessitate hearing, talking, handling and grasping regularly.
- May require lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision conditions include close vision reading.
- Requires the ability to operate a computer, telephone, fax, copy machine and adding machine or calculator.
- The position does require long work hours on occasion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of related administrative HR experience, with strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Five years of related experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements.
- Previous HRIS and report writing experience preferred. Must know commonly used HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Competence in full cycle recruiting and benefits administration is preferred.
Must be committed to providing excellent customer service and support the vision and values of the organization.
- Initiative and follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to learn quickly and relay/disseminate information accurately while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Must have strong ethics, demonstrated through honest actions and behavior that is above reproach
- Patience, sound judgment, tact and diplomacy are required
- Must know commonly used HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Tolerance for ambiguity and change is essential
- Incumbent must be self-directed, flexible, and able to prioritize work
- 1st shift - Mon- Fri - 24hrs/week
- Pay: $18/hour
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search Job Number 85225
Equal Opportunity Employer