Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
• Four-year College Degree in Human Resources field with two years of relevant work experience. College Degree may be substituted with three or more years of relevant work experience with High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of relevant benefit and compensation federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, including but not limited to ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, Section 125, Worker’s Compensation, COBRA, Medicare, and DOL requirements.
• High level of interpersonal skills and experience in handling sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can manage with frequent change, delay or unexpected events.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments. Project and team management/leadership skills and experience. Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with employees.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office. Proven ability to learn and utilize new technologies and apply technology to management applications critical.
• Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and meets state required automobile insurance minimums.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer