Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Fine dexterity
- Experience Using hand tools
- Previous soldering experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer knowledge and basic math skills
- Able to stand and lift 25 lbs. Able to stoop, squat and raise arms to pick parts from upper and lower shelves
Training Time: 4 weeks
- Computer knowledge comparable to position.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: Warehouse/Production conditions.
This position starts at $14/hr. + and up based on experience
Monday- Friday 6:30am- 3:00pm Full-Time
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer