Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or relevant field. ISM or APICS certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years commodity management experience in a progressive strategic sourcing environment, ideally supporting multiple manufacturing facilities – including international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to create presentations and present information at all levels.
- Experience negotiating, implementing and managing supply contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Self-motivated to identify, analyze, and independently implement solutions to resolve issues.
- Possess excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness in accomplishing objectives and completing tasks. Demonstrated success in a multi-tasking, fast-changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing sourcing strategies & plans
- Other preferred qualifications include; prior motor and/or electronics experience, global sourcing experience, including Asia, and experience with Lean principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Domestic and International travel is required up to 25%
- Perform work at a desk, and walking in and around manufacturing facilities
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer