Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing. An MBA from a reputable business school is highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management and new product development in consumer durables, commercial goods, or consumer packaged goods. Experience with technology-driven products is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in new product development processes and projects with a track record of success in new product launches.
- Direct, global work experience and demonstrated experience in working with people in other countries and understanding regional differences is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and launch new products using a cross-functional, stage gate approach.
- Powerful teamwork and team building skills, as well as empathy and intuition for both team members and target markets alike.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and persuasion skills – able to define a vision/direction, and motivate internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Ability to market technical product features as customer benefits.
- Creative individual who demonstrates excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Intellectually curious with a firm understanding of general business and financial principles.
- Highly motivated, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%, including overnight travel.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer