KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Requires one to three years of trades training or equivalent experience and two to four years related machining experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, work plans, and short correspondence. Ability to write standard documentation. Ability to communicate with other employees to share information and solve problems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires the ability to operate various equipment to include gear grinders, micrometers, indicators, dressing units, diamond discs, and various other precision measuring equipment. Requires a knowledge of gear principles, tooling, material characteristics, machine shop procedures, abrasives and general machining practices. Employee is responsible for providing the hand tools, which are essential for proper functioning on the job.
- Regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, chest high, and walk up to 10 feet away.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- 2nd shift: Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm
- Pay: $19.58/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 86478
Equal Opportunity Employer