Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Knowledge : Knowledge of food preparation and storage techniques. Thorough knowledge of USDA/CACFP program requirements and Head Start Performance Standards related to food and nutrition. Knowledge of the local, state and federal
regulations pertaining to sanitation and food service. Knowledge of regulations associated with prevention of occupational disease and injury, including the exercise of universal precautions and the prevention of contamination. Knowledge of
Abilities: Ability to organize and direct all kitchen activities. Ability to prepare healthy and attractive meals and snacks and to maintain the kitchen, storage and food service areas in a safe and healthy condition. Ability to take direction and prepare
meals according to menus and guidance provided and in cooperation with registered dietitian/nutritionist who approves menus. Ability to be flexible in food preparation and other food related activities. Ability to work sensitively with staff, children and parents. Ability to organize time efficiently and accept responsibility with limited supervision. Ability to maintain confidentiality about any information regarding families and staff. Ability to work with registered dietitian/nutritionist for menu approval and periodic adaptations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Food & Beverage Management or at least 3-5 years of food services.
- ServSafe Certification
- Previous Head Start experience preferred.
- Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain a Metro Sheriff's Work Card
- Must be willing to get and maintain a physical and TB Test
- Must be willing and able to obtain and maintain Basic First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Some heavy lifting of case food lots is required. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation and/or state-mandated minimum insurance coverage(s) on your vehicle.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer