Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a public accounting firm located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Seeking an experienced Auditor, this is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity offering a lucrative benefit package and competitive compensation.
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- Recognized as a "TOP-10" employer by Accounting Today & Inside Public Accounting, 8 years’ in a row!
- Flexibility w/ schedule and LESS working hours compared to other firms
- Competitive pay, benefits, AND commission!
- Community Impact & Support
- Professional Development
- Company luncheon’s, monthly staff meetings, employee appreciation days, and holiday parties
- NO Sunday’s during Tax Season!
- 100% medical coverage paid by employer plus 50% coverage for dependents!
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Parental Leave, Maternity Leave, & Adoption Leave
- PTO – minimum of 4 weeks, PLUS Holiday pay
- & MORE!
$75k – negotiable; based on level of experience!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Ensure compliance on Certified Audit and Review engagements by overseeing staff, audit planning processes’, field work, and audit reporting.
- Generate and prepare reports while communicating findings, along with any recommendations.
- Conduct audit and review engagements, from start to finish.
- Assess compliance by examining, analyzing, and verifying necessary financial records.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed.
- Improve compliance by recommending changes in management and accounting operations.
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice to the client, identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective management on accounting operations and procedures while recommending improvements and efficiencies to their systems.
- Provide review of work product and performance of entry level staff.
- Assist partners and managers in consulting engagements.
- Enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCED REQUIRED
- 5 years of Public Accounting experience.
- CPA or at minimum, 150 accredited hours with eligibility to obtain CPA.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with complex, financial, information while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to maintain new and existing relations with clientele and building positive rapport
- Project Management and Organizational skills needed to be successful in this role.
- Must provide a sense of leadership as you will be required to train, mentor, and coach new staff.
- Traveling is required for this role (same day, out of town, and overnights on occasion).
- Must have a valid drivers license and auto insurance as a personal vehicle will be required for commuting to and from work sites, in addition to meetings and seminars.
- Must be comfortable working in an in-office setting and on-site at client facilities.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $75,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Finance & Accounting opportunities, or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer