KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in electronics or related experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience with skills in training, installing and repairing various models of industrial micro-processor controlled equipment.
- General personal computer knowledge.
- Must be able to read and comprehend electrical schematics and drawing.
Other Skills & Requirements
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail when inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing units to ensure the work is accurate and complete.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged standing, sitting, stooping, bending.
- Frequent travel.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Valid Passport.
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 91232
Equal Opportunity Employer