KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturer setting with machines is required.
- Previous experience with Hayssen Vertical Baggers, Scales, and Mogul Starch Depositor’s is a PLUS.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; 1 year of technical school or college certification is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to write route reports and correspondence daily.
- Electrical knowledge/experience is required - MUST be able to identify, evaluate, and solve mechanical and minor electrical problems, possess a working knowledge of pneumatics, machine shop tools, and measuring equipment.
- PLC experience is a PLUS.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work assignments, work successfully in a team environment, and be able to work the required shift/schedule to complete tasks assigned.
Various shifts available. Flexible candidates are encouraged.
1st shift: 4:00AM – 12:30PM sometimes hours extend to 2:00PM.
2nd shift: 2:00PM – 10:30PM (Can often stay late as well).
3rd shift: 10:00PM – 6:30AM
Pay: $20/hr+ based on experience!
Please note, the working environment is noisy and usually loud. This role requires you to regularly stand, lift objects up to 50lbs, and to taste or smell products. Close, distant, and color vision are required for this role in addition to depth perception. Serious applicants only please. This is a temp to hire role, drug screen and background check are required for this position.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 87575
Equal Opportunity Employer