Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a DIRECT HIRE Extrusion Coating Crew Helper to work in the Menomonee Falls, WI area.
Hours: 2-2-3 Schedule, 7 am - 7 pm, or 7 pm - 7 am.
Payrate: $21.09+ depending on experience, plus shift differential
Under the direction of and reporting to the Coating Leader, the Extrusion Coating Helper is responsible for keeping the coating line stocked and assisting the Coating Operators.
- Perform various production and service activities related to the set up and operation of the coating line following written procedures and instructions.
- Perform and document all the necessary testing of raw materials.
- Communicate production problems to the Extrusion Coating Operator.
- Communicate quality related decisions for the next operation utilizing defective material identification and flagging systems.
- Make time and quantity entries into the computer system.
- Responsible for moving raw materials and finished products as needed.
- Provide necessary communication at shift change.
- Perform all necessary preventative maintenance and housekeeping as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.