Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Operator must have full use and mobility of hands, fingers, wrists, elbows, and shoulders.
- Operator must twist body side to side 45° continuously.
- Ability to communicate problems to supervisor, set-up personnel, and/or material handlers.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, workmanship standards, Operator Inspection Cycles, and other job related material.
- Ability to identify correct parts and materials.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with whole numbers and decimals.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer