Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills is a must
- A minimum of 1 of year cleaning or related experience is REQUIRED
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Supervisor references REQUIRED
Requires the ability to read, write or understand the English language, and communicate effectively with patients, visitors and staff while performing housekeeping duties.
THESE ARE CONTRACT-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITIES!
Pay: $11.22/hour based on experience
- PT 1st or 2nd shift (20 hours/week)
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer