Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
CNC Machinist Entry level $22.00 and up!
A global leader in the Design and Manufacture of Hydraulic Valves and Manifold Systems seeking to add to their production and manufacturing team!
Voted one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for five years in a row!
Join a financially stable company with a great culture and management team, on site training , tuition reimbursement and more!
Lot's of room for growth and career advancement!
Entry Level CNC Machinist-
Are you looking to start a career as CNC Operator or are you a seasoned CNC Machinist? We have several openings for you! Pay is based on experience.
Job duties are listed below:
• Operate CNC machines while maintaining blueprint specifications
• With assistance from the Team Lead or Supervisor, verify tolerances by performing inspection
• Report any variances to the supervisor
• Pack finished product
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Comply with all safety and sanitation regulations
• Use all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and instructed
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager