Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Candidate must have a certificate of training in electronics from an accredited school, Associate’s degree in electronic technology or 3-5 years current experience in the repair of electronic circuit assemblies. Military experience is acceptable.
- Candidates must have an understanding and experience in using normal test equipment.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of personal computers and how they operate.
- Candidates must speak, read and understand English.
- To stop the testing of assemblies if anomalies exist during the test process.
- Order replacement programmers, modules or parts for test fixtures.
Education: Certificate of training in electronics from an accredited school, Associate’s degree in electronic technology or 3-5 years current experience.
Experience: 1 year.
Special Abilities: None
Training Time: 1 month
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and be able to lift 25 pounds.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer