- Analyzing and repairing electronic circuit board assemblies down to the component level using multi-meters, scopes and various other types of test equipment and written test procedures.
- Reading and understanding electronic circuit schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Learn and understand the operation of customer supplied test fixtures and be able to teach and guide testers through the test process.
- Candidate must have a certificate of training in electronics from an accredited school, Associate’s degree in electronic technology OR 3-5 years current experience in the repair of electronic circuit assemblies.
- Military experience is acceptable
- The candidate must present a professional appearance at all times and be able to interface with customer engineers during the setup and maintenance of test fixtures and also provide information about issues with test fixtures
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of personal computers and software including Windows, MS Word and Excel.
- Candidates must have an understanding and experience in using normal test equipment.
- Candidates must speak, read and understand English.
- To stop the testing of assemblies if anomalies exist during the test process.
- Order replacement programmers, modules or parts for test fixtures.
Equal Opportunity Employer