Aptitudes and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as electrical drawings, Ladder Logic, flow chart, function diagrams, safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires kneeling and bending and may require use of hands and tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electronics with focus on Industrial Controls preferred or equivalent experience.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in the service business, national or international
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires sound industrial electrical hardware and software understanding.
- Engages in proactive behavior and looks for service opportunities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Maintains awareness of and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the customer.
- Logically breaks down problems and looks for solutions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have experience with Rockwell Automation, (Allen-Bradley), Siemens, Eaton product lines.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation control panels, Siemens, Johnson Controls, PLC programming and visualization software.
- CAD abilities is a plus.
- Must maintain a current passport.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to adhere to driving policy.
- Bi-lingual abilities (Spanish) is a plus.
**DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY**
Pay: $24 to $30
Shift: 1st Monday - Friday; 7 AM to 4 PM (Negotiable)
Travel Required! 45% domestic; 5% international.
Opportunity for OT; Voluntary but sometimes mandatory; Fridays and sometimes Saturdays
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Generous PTO; Generous Paid Holidays; Tuition reimbursement and more.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 87627
Equal Opportunity Employer