- A two year technical degree or equivalent training attained through hands on work related work experience.
- At least 5 years of previous experience working as a maintenance electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of one or more of the following types of equipment: CNC turning lines, Forging presses, and or Induction heat-treating furnaces.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills with trades persons, supervisors, operators and trainers.
- Ability to pass written tests for training.
- Ability to work overtime or on off shifts as needed.
- A strong focus on safety.
- Previous experience in the repair and maintenance of support equipment such as Cooling towers, Chillers, and H.V.A/C systems is a plus.
- Previous experience working with PLC controlled and or, CNC operated equipment.
- The ability to read, draft, and interpret electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or the Toyota Production System is a plus.
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety requirements; LOTO and NFPA 70e.
Equal Opportunity Employer