Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional college coursework related to design, assembly, or basic electrical principles preferred.
- Applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Three to five years of high skilled experience in electrical assembly required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proven experience working effectively in a team environment
- Must be willing to work independently if necessary.
- Experience using Pneumatic Hand tools and reading wiring diagrams/work instructions.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to make metric system conversions.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, specification manuals, assembly plans, and other manufacturing instructions.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees effectively.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer