Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Able to lift 100lbs repetitively is a MUST.
- Very physical, ability to be on your feet for 8 hours a day.
- Close attention to detail.
- Forklift experience not required but is appreciated.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Positive attitude & hard work ethic.
- Benefits include health dental and vision.
- Offers a performance-based increase after 3-4 months to $15-$16/hr.
- Annual reviews conducted.
- Lots of employee recognition.
- Provide fresh fruit on Friday's, have a summer picnic, Christmas party, have snacks and beverages available.
Hours: 1st Shift 7:45am-4:30pm (M-F). Saturdays optional. OT available, but not mandatory.
Pay Rate: $14
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer