Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- General knowledge of warehouse operations and a background involving logistical training and experience preferred but not required
- Strong sense of time organization and sense of urgency, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Schedule coordination / dispatching experience
- Good communication; email, phone and in person
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving ability including independent thinking and decision making
- Aptitude for systems and internet applications
- Computer competency including Microsoft Office Suite, email, routing software, internet
- Geographic knowledge of the Chicago and surrounding areas
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer