Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Requires knowledge generally acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited medical assistant program preferred. In lieu of this education, 2 years of experience as a medical assistant in a clinic setting would be accepted. Primary care/pediatric ambulatory clinic setting highly preferred.
- AAMA Medical Assistant certification preferred
- Pediatric experience and experience in administering immunizations and other injections preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population to promote a culturally competent environment.
- Current CPR certification - Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers through American Heart or American Red Cross is required.
- Physical ability to lift and position patients weighing up to 75 pounds, as well as push and pull when performing cleaning functions.
- Frequently bends, lifts, twists, reached, and squats.
- Occasionally push/pulls and does overhead work.
- Provides services in a setting where there is potential for exposure to blood and other high risk body fluids, communicable diseases and hazardous materials, chemicals, and waste.
- There is potential injury from equipment or instruments.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer