Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 1st shift :(M-Sat) 10-12 hour shifts, Rotating Schedules
- 3rd shfit ( Sun-Fri) 10-12 hour shifts. Rotating Schedules
- Weekends required
- Holidays required when needed
- Overtime Available
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with work limited experience
Benefits are available!
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer