Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School diploma/GED with some trade related education and/or equivalent work experience
- Reliable, safety conscious and able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed
- Basic carpentry/building skills required
- Be able to measure accurately, use a level and a caulk gun
- Have a very strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team in a timely manner towards the completion of each assigned job
- Enjoy problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional customer service skills have an ability to calmly respond to complaints
- Be able to educate/train others
- Be a team player who builds great working relationships
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills ·
- Valid and current driver’s license with a reasonable driving history in the past 5 years Working Conditions
- The employee may occasionally be exposed to airborne particles and moderate to high noise levels while working with power tools in the field. Safety equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, ear protection and hard hats are provided for employees.
- Heavy lifting (100+ lbs.), kneeling, crouching, reaching, grasping, standing for long periods of time, and other physical demands is required
Hours for the position would be 7am to 3pm with an hourly pay rate of $15.00, with a comprehensive benefit package. This would be a direct hire opportunity.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer