Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
1. Must have completed or the ability to complete the required CBRF training for caregiver staff.
2. Must have the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with residents in a variety of areas.
3. Must have the ability to speak to and hear residents and staff
4. Must have ability to read and write English.
5. Must have the mobility to spend 90% of the work shift standing and/or moving about the work area.
6. Must be able to push, pull or list 50 lbs.
7. Follows nursing department dress code.
8. Demonstrated ability to work with the aging and memory loss/confused residents.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer