Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a great attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand and follow shop drawings in English
- Time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow instructions, read paperwork and communicate with others to complete tasks
- Aptitude for problem solving while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take measurements and make cuts within 1/32” tolerance
- Perform basic calculations
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Be safety conscious and have an ability to safely work around heavy materials and machinery
- Commit to arriving to work on time each day and retain communication with the Shop Foreman
- Have a positive attitude, possess a strong work ethic and have a desire to work with and help others achieve our production goals
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to airborne particles and moderate to high noise levels while in the shop. Safety equipment is provided for employees that will be in these areas. In addition, the employee will be standing for long periods of time and must be able to handle hot and cold temperature changes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally need to lift or move objects over 50+ pounds. Must be able to properly grasp, feel, bend, reach and lift without reasonable accommodations.
Hours for the position would be 7am to 3:30pm with an hourly pay rate of $12.00, with a comprehensive benefit package.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer