KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prefer Associates Degree in manufacturing related area plus minimum three (3) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, or high school diploma plus five years in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of the product data management requirements.
- Proven communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced with computer business systems - mainframe and PCs, especially with Microsoft Windows and its applications such as Word and Excel. Knowledge of J.D. Edwards system is a plus.
Prefer knowledge of products, planning, and manufacturing processes.
- Part Time/Day Shift (20 hours per week)
- This is a contract opportunity
- Pay Rate: $17-19/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search Job Number 86764
Equal Opportunity Employer