• High school degree or equivalent.
• 1-year experience preferred.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization.
• Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication.
• Can add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Equal Opportunity Employer