Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software: Salesforce.com preferred.
- Previous experience in a medical device/service industry preferred
- Strong skills with customer service via phone, e-mail, fax or web modalities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare field.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer