Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent required - High School Verification is part of the pre-placement process
- Phone sales experience, able to overcome objections.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a call center.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work any shift between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer