Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Sounds business and knowledge of Contract Manufacturing.
- Ability to understand and communicate customer requirements to customer service team and organizational management team.
- High level of facilitating skills and knowledge of all business aspects with a passion to drive continuous improvement in a Lean environment.
- Functions with a determined, calm demeanor in a high paced and demanding industry.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Track record of building high performing teams.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of C-level customer contacts.
- Able to communicate in a positive sense, even when delivering negative messages.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as EBITDA, ROA, P&L statements, inventory, interest, A/R, contribution margin.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is mandatory, experience with ERP/MRP is a plus.
- Ability to define problems, lead the collection of data to establish facts, draw valid conclusions and execute on resolution.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with two to five years related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in the contract electronics manufacturing services industry is a strong plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in any combination of Project / Account Management, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain with at least 3+ years in a leadership role.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer