- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a - Call Center environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook; Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software; Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, able to adapt quickly and positively to change, able to handle a fast-paced growth company environment
- Strong evidence of great customer service via phone, e-mail, fax or web modalities
- Must be patient and customer focused, demonstrating professionalism in stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate independent thinking and sound judgement skills not covered specifically in manuals or procedures
This is a remote opportunity and we require that all temps have the following technical capability at their home: High Speed internet over 50 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router.
- 50mbps+ for single person online
- 100Mbps+ if family is online together
Equal Opportunity Employer