- Installation of Garage Floor Coatings, PVC Slatwall, Modular Garage Cabinets, Wall Mounted Shelving Racks, Tire Racks, Overhead Storage Racks, Car Storage Lifts, Ceiling Lights, Wall Framing, Hose Reels and More.
- Preparing for each project by reviewing orders and loading the materials onto his/her truck
- Ensuring all company tools and vehicles are operated properly and in a safe manner. The lead installer is accountable for any damage or theft of company property while in the lead installer’s care
- Onsite planning and execution of the project according to the documents prepared by the office and designer
- Responsible for communication with the client as a matter of daily operations or discussing onsite issues. Managing issues onsite is a critical element in client satisfaction – the lead installer must manage these situations in a professional, courteous, and productive manner in order to ensure the clients’ complete satisfaction
- Performing installation – Responsible for work to be completed onsite as part of the scope of work on each project
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer