Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- High school graduate or equivalent education is preferred.
- Preference is given to persons with education in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets. Minimum one (1) year food service experience in a health care dietary setting is desired. Have general knowledge of quantity food preparation and portioned serving.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Verbal and writing abilities necessary to communicate and work effectively with various levels of staff, residents, family members and the public.
- Numerical ability necessary to make various computations in keeping work records, and in recipe preparation.
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity are required to prepare food and operate dietary equipment.
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks with frequent interruptions.
- An appreciation of the value of food and dietary equipment and an awareness of the requirement for careful handling and economy of serving.
- Ability to read, understand and follow recipe directions, diet orders and work assignments.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during an emergency situation.
- Must be patient and tolerant toward staff, residents, and family members.
Cook (7am-330PM) , (6:30am-3pm) (11am-7:30pm)
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer