- Prepare and store food following the prescribed recipes and product specifications
- Ensure food is presented in an appealing and timely manner
- Assist in food cost and control by progressively cooking, batch cooking, monitoring temperatures,
- Practice excellent food service and sanitation practices in accordance with the HAACP guidelines.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Interact with customers and staff in a courteous manner.
- Must be at least 18 years old with some food service experience
- Must be able to obtain base security clearance
- Knowledge of basic mathematic calculations.
- Knowledge of American system of weights and volume and conversions of weights, measurements and sizes as needed.
- Able to understand written and/or verbal instructions.
- Lift up to 50 pounds and have Full range of motion. Must be able to stay on feet for long periods of time.
**We are also hiring Food Service Attendants & Dishwashers as well! TEXT 'cook' for an immediate call for the Cook Roles; TEXT 'navy' for an immediate call for the Food Service roles: 224-321-5700
Equal Opportunity Employer