- High school diploma and/or GED.
- Previous food manufacturing or cooking within a manufacturing environment required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual is a plus!
- Must have the ability to follow policies, procedures manual, and specified formula and ingredient lists.
- Ability to work with other departments and keep up with correspondence.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals) and the ability to compute rate, ration, and percent.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently through out your shift while standing on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
Long term, temp-hire opportunity! Family/Friendly work atmosphere.
M-F + OT as scheduled including weekends
- 1st Shift: 4:00AM - 1:30PM; PAY: $19.50/HR
Equal Opportunity Employer